Saturday, December 26, 2009

Color of Just Bitten (Revlon) Lip Stain?!?

I need to get some lip stain for our valentines day dance. I'm wearing a white scoop neck, a cranberry party skirt I dyed, gold flats, soft curly hair, and a large gold heart pendant. I sort of want the stain to match my skirt (You know, juxtaposing the gold and cranberry?) But I'm VERY fair skinned. What's a good color? What's your take on this product? Does it need to be re-applied a lot? I'm thinking of berry juicy... But will it be enough?





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=164535%26amp;catid=98645%26amp;cmbProdBrandFilter=49798Color of Just Bitten (Revlon) Lip Stain?!?
Ooooo...that color looks perfect! But because you are so fair, you may want to slide a little clear gloss on first, then layer on the lip stain. That way, it won't be the ONLY thing people see when they look at you! Besides, you can make it as light or as dark a stain as you want. Just Bitten is pretty good stuff, I love it!Color of Just Bitten (Revlon) Lip Stain?!?
Or how about something a little shiney and clear, just to add a bit of natural beauty in the mix of all the colours your going to be wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment