Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I bought Revlon Hair Color, Medium Brown. Color came out Black, is there anything I can do?

I purchased 6 bottles, they were on sale. I need to know what other color I can add to the Med. Brown so it doesn't come out so Black. I asked the Co. but they didn't recommend it. I just know there's another color I can add to lighten the color some. I don't want to waste my 6 bottles of hair dye.Need to know what I can add to the


dye itself to make the Medium Brown lighter. Please help me. I don't look good in Black hair. ThanksI bought Revlon Hair Color, Medium Brown. Color came out Black, is there anything I can do?
DUDE THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! I JUST WAITED FOR IT TO WASH OUT BUT OMG SUCKSSS I BET THATS WHY THEY WERE ON SALE LOL. REVLON COLORS ARE ALWAYS CHEAP. NOW I KNOW NOT TO BUY THEM UNLESS I WANT A COLOR MUCH DARKER THAN WHAT THE BOX SAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment