Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does Revlon Colorsilk hair color reeeeeaally work?? anwser ASAP?

i got dark brown...it was on sale for $2 at rite aid....but tell me, does it really work? my hair has very very faded blue, almost white and a medium brown. Will my hair turn green if it does work?? i am reeealy woried about it turning green (eeekk!)Does Revlon Colorsilk hair color reeeeeaally work?? anwser ASAP?
You should probably go to a stylist to remove this faded blue/white color first. Also, I tried Colorsilk before, it didn't impress me, my hair color barely changed.Does Revlon Colorsilk hair color reeeeeaally work?? anwser ASAP?
It worked OK for me-not the greatest I've tried, but definitely not the worst!
Yes, it works, i got dark brown, and it works great, no green (:
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment