Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Revlon colour stay mineral makeup? how do you apply your mineral make up?didnt cover anything!?

I used the little brush got the powder on it and did little cricles and always tried dabbing it on etc. Ive got a few little freckles and a few blemisishes.I wanted to use mineral makeup so my skin would improve.But it doesnt seem to cover anything like my mac does!I am just putting it on wrongRevlon colour stay mineral makeup? how do you apply your mineral make up?didnt cover anything!?
I just bought that stuff too. You're putting it on right. In my experience all mineral makeup doesn't really cover much, except the Maybelline Liquid mineral version. If you moisturize before hand it makes the coverage a tad better, but still doesn't cover anything. I just use it over my regular liquid foundation now. Revlon colour stay mineral makeup? how do you apply your mineral make up?didnt cover anything!?
Personally I have never bought anything good from revlon.


Im not sure where your from but if you can find physicians formula they have awesome mineral makeup..I use the bronzer and I recon unlike most others its actually brown rather than orange and heaps better for your skin. Try and find a brand that is actually a mineral makeup brand rather than big name brands like revlon and lorel who just attach the 'mineral makeup' tag to rake in more money

No comments:

Post a Comment