Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hair color: Clairol Nice n' Easy or Revlon? which brand is the best?

i'm looking for the brand that left the hair smooth and less damage and doesn't turn hair to some orange-y color!!


i also want the color to look natural!!


thanks!!Hair color: Clairol Nice n' Easy or Revlon? which brand is the best?
A lot of it depends on your hair texture and your desired result. If you have a finer texture and want to lighten hair that does not already have hair color on it- liquid colors work very well. (The kind you pour from little bottles.) If you have a more course texture and want to diminish warmth in the hair stick to cream bases colors. If you are adding color only, not lifting at all then you will have the best result with a semi-permanent coloring product. For the consumer, L'Oreal has the most reliable options. Best of luck.Hair color: Clairol Nice n' Easy or Revlon? which brand is the best?
I've used Nice n' Easy with good results. I'm a natural blonde and I use a very blonde tint. For years I've used Preference by L'Oreal and had excellent results with it.
I tried Nice n' Easy %26amp; it didn't give me good results. Yesterday I tried Revlon's %26amp; it worked great!





Yay for hair dye!

No comments:

Post a Comment