Saturday, December 26, 2009

Revlon Colorslik hair color?

I just bought a box, and I cant wait to use it just wanted to know how you like it and or howd your hair turned out I got shade 10 blackRevlon Colorslik hair color?
i used this and it worked really well! a lot of blacks i used i went blue but with this it went perfect!


best ive ever used, im sure you will love it :)Revlon Colorslik hair color?
It's actually really good for the price! I've used strawberry and golden blonde shades and I have been pretty pleased. I do not like the conditioner and gloves that come with the kit, though. The gloves are very flimsy plastic, so it's best to buy a pack of rubber gloves. The conditioner is just a one-time use packet, so I would get Pantene Restoratives deep conditioner to use after coloring, and once a week from then on. But yeah, it's great color to be so cheap... I've gotten it $5 for two boxes before!

No comments:

Post a Comment