Saturday, December 26, 2009

What Color would I be in Revlon Colorstay??? 10 Easy pts.?

Right now I use Revlon's Cutom Creations in Light The second shade when I turn the dial here's a picture:


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>





Scroll down for what I mean





Here's the Revlon Colorstay:


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>





Scroll for the colors. I have tried the colorstay in the color of early tan and It was very orange so I gave it to my mom. Help me pick out my color I'm thinking it might be sand biege but I'm not sure please help. Oh and can you return make-up once you opened and used it??What Color would I be in Revlon Colorstay??? 10 Easy pts.?
For the first time makeup buying, it's important to go to the store to match your color. Hold the bottle up to the inside of your wrist, and see if the color is the same.





As far as returning, it depends where you go. A department store cosmetic company will always let you return. Find out what the policy is before you buy by asking the cashier or sore clerk.What Color would I be in Revlon Colorstay??? 10 Easy pts.?
It's hard to say because there are no pics of you but I would probably say buff in comparison with the pics you showed. And as far as taking back your make up I know Rite Aid will take back any make up you dont like or is the wrong color even if it is open. Good Luck on finding the perfect color, I hate going through this when I switch brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment