Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Revlon Color Stay or MAC Studio Fix?

I've been using MAC Studio Fix for ages now. Atm I've got NC30 but it's too dark for me now because I'm not as tanned as i was in summer. I was told i should try the NW25 but the lady at MAC said that the Studio Fix colors are hard to match the right skin tone. I've read a few reviews and people have said the Revlon Color Stay is good (I've seen one for combination skin which is what I've got) but it's really hard to remove afterwards. Has anyone tried both of these products? if so which would you recommend? I'm going Monday to get some foundation so I need some advice. Thanks in advance :)Revlon Color Stay or MAC Studio Fix?
I haven't tried either, but intresting question.





Maybe you'd get more luck in the makeup section :)! Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment