Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Want Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation, But I Don't Know Which Color?

%26amp; im a nc25 in M.A.C?I Want Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation, But I Don't Know Which Color?
Go to the shop and test them on your palmI Want Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation, But I Don't Know Which Color?
test them on your jawline if it blends right in and you can't see the color then that is the right shade
dab different colors on your wrist and blend them in.


whichever one goes best with you're skin is what color you should get.
It's kind of a hit and miss. I am NC 37 and I use Warm Golden? So go at lease 2-3 shades lighter than that. Possibly Buff might work on you. Go to makeup alley for reviews. Many girls on there write their colors and you can figure out your shade there as well. Or youtube it since many girls use this revlon colorstay as well.
I am a NC25 in MAC and i also use revlon colorstay foundation in 'buff chamois' I find that the revlon colorstay matches my skin colour a little better than the NC25 in MAC though.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment