Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner! Any eyeliner suggestions?

Hey since you can't just clikc the link, click to answer and then before you write a response you can click the link...idk if that makes sense.








OH! I forgot to mention I don't want any suggestions for things too expensive.





And srry this was like my main point and I forgot. But have you used Revlon Color Stay? Does it apply well and last for over 9 hours?





Please and Thank you.Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner! Any eyeliner suggestions?
if you have light eyebrows then brown dark then black.Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner! Any eyeliner suggestions?
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner is the best liner I've tried. I can't tell you how many times I've recommended it to people on here. It's waterproof, you don't have to sharpen it, and it lasts forever. With eyes as gorgeous as yours (I love that icy blue color!) I would suggest getting it in navy blue or in black/brown -- it doesn't just come in the two colors you mentioned. But the navy one will really make your eyes stand out. :)
Go with the lightest shade you can get. The black is going to make your eyes look terrible and painted. So if my only options are black or brown and I had eyes like that, I'd try the brown first.





I use this on my upper lashes ONLY and a pencil for the lower lashes. Works great, never cracks or flakes, and stays on all day long.
Hmm... I am wearing Revlon colorstay eyeliner and foundation right now. I have to say anything from the Colorstay line is BRILLIANT. The eyeliner stays on and the foundation is very durable. I highly recomend using a brown, because black liner may make your eyes apear to harsh. Good luck!
Hmm, Revlon ColorStay has very harsh colors. Eyeliner will fade if you do not use a primer underneath, because even eyelids get oily.





I'd say use a soft, pencil black or brown, nothing harsh.





Try Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl, it is softer, it won't overpower your eyes. Liquid liner will be very overpowering.





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=217423%26amp;catid=98579%26amp;cmbProdBrandFilter=60792%26amp;trx=CRT-PLST%26amp;trxp1=17008%26amp;trxp2=217423

No comments:

Post a Comment