Tuesday, December 22, 2009

REVLON COLORSTAY! COLOR MATCH! HELP!?

OK i love the product they dont have the right color for me and i often look like a ghost or bad tan -______- and it doesnt match my neck color!





My neck color is yellowish peachish color.


should i mix the colors?





HELP!REVLON COLORSTAY! COLOR MATCH! HELP!?
I'm really quite pale and buff is my perfect match.The colour should match you skin and not add any colour.REVLON COLORSTAY! COLOR MATCH! HELP!?
Really that happened to me too. Buff was too white and Sand Beige too dark. You should try mixing them but mix a little bit more of the lighter color or else it look too orange. I used to mix them but I got tried and bought something else.
Yeah, why wouldn't you mix the colors? There are no laws to makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment