Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does anyone use Revlon Color Stay Foundation, if so what do you think of it?

Try Loreal Bare Naturale. It is a natural powder that is loose. It comes with the big Kabuki brush just like the expensive ';Bare Minerals'; sold on QVC. I started using it a month ago, and once you brush it all over your face, it gives you such a nice, flawless coverage, and it's not heavy and greasy like liquid foundation that often dries caky, especially if you have dry skin.Does anyone use Revlon Color Stay Foundation, if so what do you think of it?
don't try it..not good at all...stains anywhere ur face touches...


maybelline ever fresh makeup is so much better...





http://www.maybelline.com/products/produ鈥?/a>





gives the same result as revlon color stay..but doesnt stain ur dress,....transfer resistant


:-)Does anyone use Revlon Color Stay Foundation, if so what do you think of it?
Personally, I love it. I hardly have any problems with it and it last for a long time. The trick to any liquid foundation is making sure you put a light coat of powder over it so it lasts longer and stays in place better. I use a basic light powder with a brush to make sure it stays and it works great! If you have any more questions about makeup, feel free to IM me or e-mail me! I'll be glad to help!
Revlon is better then color stay because stay stay all crumply on your face and every thing and Revlon doesn't
not my fav
Its too heavy and oily for me, so I dont wear any foundation at all.
what is meanig by revlon color?
nice ,,,,,, nutritive, also relvon xxl mascara
I'd worn it for years! I loved it!! It covers any and all flaws and doesn't wear off! The only flaw is that it is hard to wash off and if you wash your face in the bath it stains your bathtub and you end up spending a lot of time cleaning it out! I guess the same can be said about your bathroom sink! I've been wearing Estee Lauder double wear! It has the same coverage but isn't as heavy looking and is a lot easier to wash off! The only down fall of the Estee Lauder is that it is expensive!! Both are great covering and long lasting foundations so base your purchase on what you are willing to spend!
I used it to patch a hole in my floor...it blended right in...those earth tones can hardly be noticed on tile.
its good , u can try it.
i dont exactly like Revlon foundation...i use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse...it's light and makes your skin look all natural and comes in lots of shades...AND they have bronzer %26amp; eye shadow Dream Matte Mousse too!
I used to use it and liked it, but I found that it was too oily for me and way more expensive than other brands (such as Neutrogena's %26amp; CoverGirl's oil-free, fragrance-free, %26amp; hypo-allergenic makeup) that actually look just as good and work better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment