Saturday, December 26, 2009

Revlon pinch me blush HELP what COLOR ON MEDIUM TAN SKIN??

Today, I was excited to buy Revlon's Limited Edition Pinch me Gel blush. It comes in a little pump bottle- really cute %26amp; it's supposed to look natural on you. But anyway, I got in Plum Flushed. Isn't plum supposed to be great on tan skin?? I thought it was my best option %26amp; figuered that because I have medium tan skin (golden) the color would look good on me... but I couldnt even tell I had it on! I applied 2 layers... then it just looks clownish =( dissapointed. I was going to buy the playful pink shade, but when I saw it at Target I was scarred that the shade would look too bright. I need advice on which of the following tones should I buy? HELP? What a waste of $10... ugh %26gt;_%26lt;





HERE'S THE LINK-





http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro鈥?/a>Revlon pinch me blush HELP what COLOR ON MEDIUM TAN SKIN??
I think the cheeky cherry would look really nice on tan skin. It's looks like it would. If those colors make you look like a clown i'd just get the peach afterglow...it would look so beautiful on very tan skin cause it helps to lighten up your checks with just enough on. Which in turn makes you ';glow';. I think that the peach afterglow would look gorgeous...I had a friend once who had blush like that and she looked really good with it on (she was very tan too). I think you should give it a shot!Revlon pinch me blush HELP what COLOR ON MEDIUM TAN SKIN??
I agree...tan skin (medium base) usually a ';rose colored'; blush is going to show nicely on the skin. Check out some different lines that will send out ';free samples'; or give you ...your money back, or a guarantee to exchange if the color is wrong.


I know what you mean though...I have that problem with lipsticks...they just blend to wear it doesnt even look like I have it on...not a bad thing...natural look is ';in'; but still.....you bought it so that it would show some at least!!
i am a golden tan color too so i would try the cherry shaded one...it looks nice but try putting one application...maybe it was putting it twice that made the color stand out...if it is too dark..let it dry and put some translucent powder over it until you get it the right tone..if not...i really recommend Revlon powder blush in Smoky Rose 09
Thanks for the heads up...I would take it back to Target though, or send it back to Revlon.
if you have tan skin then you'll look best with a bronzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment