Thursday, December 17, 2009

Who wears revlon color stay foundation?

i have it too do you think its good?Who wears revlon color stay foundation?
yes,


it works on my skin perfectly =)Who wears revlon color stay foundation?
well I just got it %26amp; have used it once... it has slight shimmer in it right? I think it works great
all the products of revlon are best of all color stay too.also use revlon concealers with foundation they r perfect
I used too, but not any more. Recently when I went back to it to try it, I found it too thick and almost inseparable from my face when I was trying to wash it off. That said, I have no desire to use it again.
I know lots of people who wear that, I personally don't wear it, I prefer the bare minerals stuff, because it doesn't clog your pores and I have sensitive skin. Whatever works for you is great!
NO I DON';T !!!!! I LIKE LOREAL BETTER.....

No comments:

Post a Comment