Saturday, December 26, 2009

What Color would I be in Revlon Colorstay??? 10 pts.?

Right now I use Revlon's Cutom Creations in Light The second shade when I turn the dial here's a picture: http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>





Scroll down for what I mean.





Here's the Revlon Colorstay:


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>





Scroll for the colors. I have tried the colorstay in the color of early tan and It was very orange so I gave it to my mom. Help me pick out my color I'm thinking it might be sand biege but I'm not sure please help. Oh and can you return make-up once you opened and used it??What Color would I be in Revlon Colorstay??? 10 pts.?
Go with the buff even tho u are a beige make up like that always comes out darker then it says so do the buff......and no u definently cant unless it gave u a reaction or infectionWhat Color would I be in Revlon Colorstay??? 10 pts.?
hm in revlon colorstay i use the color 'buff' and i have light skin and would probably use the light thing you use in the custom creations but its different for everyone


tip- when your at the store unscrew some of the foundations you think would work for you (put the bottle up to your face to make sure) and then if it seems right, take a little bit on you finger and put it on a small part of your face, do it in different places for the different colors, make sure you know which ones are where and look in a mirror close by or bring a little one of your own, then decide which one you want





p.s. you are supposed to try a color just a littleeee bit lighter





hope i helped, and good luck


:)
fresh beige or natrual beige no u cant return it

No comments:

Post a Comment